- Home /
- Berghaus Men's Expeditor AQ Trek Hiking Boots
From fells to the field the Men's Expeditor AQ® Trek Walking Boot is our multi-active all-day comfort suede boot. Having been rigorously and independently tested the Expeditor now features on the Duke of Edinburgh's Award recommended kit list.
Constructed with a waterproof split suede upper, a Durable Water Resistant air mesh and an AQ® waterproof lining, the Expeditor boot is the perfect all-round choice for the multi-active consumer. Underfoot security is powered by our own OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole pattern, making sure you are suitably equipped for any type of conditions on your adventure.
- Upper: 1.8-2.0mm waterproof split suede and DWR coated air mesh. Outsole: OPTI-STUD® Hike Outsole with EVA midsole. Lining: AQ® waterproof, air permeable membrane.
- Suitable for any type of conditions thanks to AQ® waterproof lining, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout your walk.
- The Expeditor AQ® Trek is our daily use all-rounder, with an OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole patter to ensure underfoot security on a variety of terrains on your adventure.
- Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Weight (approx.): 1020g per pair
More from this range