The Best Caravan Awnings 2021
Whether you are an old hand at pitching an awning or have found yourself eyeing them up at caravan sites, you might be wondering where to find the best caravan awnings. At Winfields Outdoors, we have put together a few of our favourites for you to take a look at in 2021:
- Dometic Club Air All Season 390 S Caravan Awning
- Outdoor Revolution Sportlite Air 320 Caravan Awning
- Dometic Ace Air Pro 500 S Caravan Awning
- Outdoor Revolution Porchlite 200 Air Caravan Awning
- Vango Balletto 400 Air Caravan Awning
- Dometic Rally 390 Caravan Awning
Read on to discover more about each one and why it could be the ideal awning for your next caravan adventure…
The Dometic Club Air All Season 390 S Caravan Awning combines quality materials, stunning aesthetics and great features into a spacious inflatable awning. The list of innovative features and optional accessories available make this a quality and versatile awning, with a huge scope of flexibility in configuration available. The increased headroom is combined with a depth of 2.75 metres, making the awning very spacious.
Innovations for 2021 see the introduction of a new multi-height system, ensuring a precise fit for sharp aesthetics. This also allows the static awning to be used with both caravans and motorhomes with a keder connection that’s adjustable to various heights (235cm – 265cm). A new premium dual awning keder facilitates a 5mm and 7mm connection. A Dual-Pitch apex roof system offers increased room and excellent deflection of water.
Also available in the smaller 330 size
- A premium dual awning keder allowing a seamless connection to both a conventional caravan awning rail and motorhome cassette awnings is new for 2021.
- A multi-height system technology that ensures fitment across multiple vehicle types is also new for the 2021 season.
- Integral front canopy for that classic shape and useful for wet weather entry.
- Single Point Inflation allows you to inflate from just one external inflation point.
- QuickPitch™ guying system ensures heavy-duty straps can be pegged out in seconds.
Developed for caravanners, by caravanners, this functional and extremely practical high-performance caravan porch awning is the perfect touring. The Sportlite Air 320 is packed with great features, reliable build quality using the excellent 280HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric and the market-leading Oxygen Air Frame system. This ensures the awning can be put be up and taken down in minutes.
The lightweight nature of the 280HDE high-density all-weather fabric makes it extremely manageable to pack and transport. A versatile space alongside your caravan can be enjoyed, with plenty of room to kick back and relax, enjoying the views from the comfort of your awning. This space can be expanded further with the use of an optional annexe on either side of the awning offering flexible additional storage or sleeping areas.
Also available in the larger 400 size
- Single inflation point Dura-tech welded Air Frame with Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Relief Valve system expelling any excess air, typically caused by over-inflation or sudden changes in the ambient temperature.
- Fully roll to the side front panels to open the awning up in warmer weather.
- Zip-out left and right side doors to open up the awning further or to accept an optional annexe.
- Zip-back Phoenix mesh panels in both side access doors for insect-free ventilation.
- Expansive tinted anti-glare window panels provide an excellent view and protect against harmful UV rays while increasing privacy and creating a more comfortable atmosphere.
Combining modern and classical styling to bring form and function, the aesthetics of the Dometic Club Air Pro 500 S are sure to stand out on the campsite. The list of innovative features and comprehensive optional accessories available make this one of the most versatile caravan awnings in the Dometic Air Pro Range. With a massive scope of usage and flexibility in configuration, you can really tailor your Air Pro S setup to suit your camping requirements.
A dual pitch performance roof system takes the form of a striking front apex, offering improved wind deflection and water shedding performance, with an integral canopy finishing the classic look. The apex roof design has the advantage of producing more headroom inside. Large windows and skylights keep the interior light and airy and offer a great view out from the comfort of your awning.
Also available in the smaller 400 size
- New for 2021 is a premium dual awning keder allowing a seamless connection to both a conventional caravan awning rail and motorhome cassette awnings.
- New for 2021 is a multi-height system technology that ensures fitment across multiple vehicle types.
- Dual-pitch roof system for increased headroom, effective wind deflection and water-shedding.
- Apex ventilation improves comfort by helping regulate interior temperature, increasing air circulation and reducing condensation.
- Convenient zip-out front and side panels reduce weight and to open the awning up veranda style.
The Porchlite 200 Air is the perfect no-fuss touring solution for short weekends away. It is ideal for small families looking for upper entry-level features, reliability and value for money. Creating a versatile extension utility space alongside your caravan, the Porchlite 200 is quick and easy to pitch, featuring a single point inflation Oxygen Airframe tube system for simplicity. A mesh flyscreen panel assist in optimising internal air circulation.
Constructed from lightweight 250HDE high-density fabric, the Porchlite offers exceptional waterproof performance and great aesthetics. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to help maintain a more comfortable internal temperature, whilst keeping things light and airy inside. A polyester draught skirt and polyester mud wall trap heat inside your caravan awning, helping to maintain a more pleasant internal temperature.
Also available in the larger 260 size
- A single ultra-sturdy oxygen air frame tube allowing swift & effortless pitching through one inflation point.
- Boston Valve is one of the fastest, simplest and most reliable inflation valves on the market.
- Expansive PVC window panels, granting an excellent vista of the outside world, from the comfort of your caravan awning.
- Zip-up or toggle-in privacy blinds on every window.
- Mesh ventilation flyscreen panel on one side door, produced from an assisted healing ‘smart’ material, which self repairs any ‘snag’ damage.
New for 2021, this revolutionary caravan air awning features the very latest in innovation, making the Balletto the perfect awning for spending time on the campsite. For the ultimate in convenience, the Balletto 400 Air boasts the new AirBeam® Single Point Inflation and Multi-Point Deflation system from Vango for a quick pitch and pack up. It also benefits from Vango’s Draught Seal System and draught skirt, to keep your awning comfortable in breezy conditions.
Flexible entry is provided through the single front panel of the awning, or through the split access side doors which allow a section to be rolled away for quick access. It also features a secondary mesh door to provide additional bug-free ventilation. These side doors have the option of being removed completely when required for additional airflow or to accommodate an optional annexe to expand space alongside.
- New AirBeam S.I Pro® – Single Point Inflation – for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. The added feature of self -isolating AirBeams™ ensures the structure remains strong and functional should a puncture occur.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. This door also features a secondary mesh door for added bug-free ventilation.
- Diamond clear windows offer great views whilst maximising light to provide a bright and airy environment for you to enjoy.
The Rally 390 is a generous 250cm deep and 390cm wide, perfect for larger caravans. It is also an ideal replacement for the traditional caravan awning where ease of set up, weight and storage are taken into consideration. The profile of the Rally is more upright than other awnings of this type giving more front headroom and maximising available floor space. The Rally 390 is the largest awning in Dometic’s Rally range.
Providing versatile and spacious accommodation alongside your caravan, the 390 has large crystal clear windows for excellent panoramic views. A generous 2.5 metres depth allows plenty of space to kick back and relax with flyscreen panels in the doors for additional bug-free ventilation. Exceptionally light and easy to set up, the Rally 390 features Ultra-lightweight Weathershield™ 150D material with a rail weight of 10.0kg.
- DynaLite Aluminium front upright poles.
- Awning front upright poles can be quickly adjusted to a perfect pitch every time.
- Crystal clear windows for a great view out and a light and airy interior.
- Blinds on all windows for privacy when required.
- Flyscreen panels in left and right doors for bug-free ventilation.
These are just some of the amazing caravan awnings available at Winfields. We have more stock across a range of awnings, including inflatable and caravan porch awnings. We also have awnings for campervans and motorhomes – just in time for your next adventure.
Click on the links below to discover more awnings and essential accessories.