When you want to tackle tough terrain or embrace the elements, a good pair of women’s walking boots is an essential starting point. There are a few things you need to take into consideration when deciding on your boots, which you can find on our Walking & Hiking Boots Buying Guide.
Once you know what you are looking for, we have put together a list of the best women’s walking boots for 2018/19 to help you find your perfect pair. With options for all budgets, these boots boast features such as waterproofing, breathability and brilliant comfort measures, so they won’t let you down.
See our top picks here, or read on for more information on our best women’s walking boots 2018/19:
- Jack Wolfskin Womens Vojo Hike Mid Hiking Boots
- Karrimor Womens Bodmin V Mid Hiking Boot
- Merrell Womens Moab 2 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
- Berghaus Womens Supalite II GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
- Hi-Tec Womens Eurotrek Lite Waterproof Walking Boots
The Best Women’s Walking Boots 2018/19
1. Jack Wolfskin Womens Vojo Hike Mid Hiking Boots
Waterproof boots are essential when faced with drizzly UK weather! These Jack Wolfskin Womens Vojo Hike Mid Hiking Boots offer a high-tech waterproof yet breathable membrane along with a lightweight sole. Perfect for light hikes, the cushioning, toe protectors and ankle supports easily place these among the best women’s walking boots for 2018/19!
– Lightweight and flexible at 840g per pair
– TEXAPORE waterproof membrane
– Suede upper
– Toe protectors
2. Karrimor Womens Bodmin V Mid Hiking Boot
These Karrimor Women’s Bodmin V Hiking Boots pack a lot into their fantastically affordable price. With a suede and mesh upper, they boast waterproof and breathable Weathertite technology along with a Dynagrip outsole for slippery conditions. With excellent cushioning, these are great for rough terrain and can handle a heavier rucksack with ease.
– Weathertite waterproof and breathable technology
– Suede and mesh upper
– Toe bumper
– Lace up with metal eyelets
3. Merrell Womens Moab 2 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
The Merrell Womens Moab 2 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots are one of our bestselling women’s hiking boots. Waterproof and breathable, thanks to their GORE-TEX membrane, they also offer outstanding comfort. Their contoured footbed supports the arch of your foot, with an ankle support offering further stability. An air cushion is also built in to absorb any shocks, so you can tackle hardy terrain.
– GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane
– Synthetic leather and mesh upper
– Rubber toe cap and air cushioned heel
– Contoured arch support
4. Berghaus Womens Supalite II GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
One of the many highlights of these Berghaus Womens Supalite II GORE-TEX Hiking Boots is their Pittards® British quality leather upper. Both supple and durable, the shock absorbing outsole adds exceptional gripping ability, while the memory foam tongue and collar make these a great option in terms of comfort. All of this combined gives them a well deserved place on our list of the best women’s walking boots 2018/19.
– GORE-TEX waterproof technology
– Pittards® resistant leather upper
– Shock absorbing midsole
– 970g per pair
5. Hi-Tec Women’s Eurotrek Lite Waterproof Walking Boots
For light hiking, you won’t go far wrong with the Hi-Tec Women’s Eurotrek Lite Waterproof Walking Boots. These trusty boots will last you through many a walk, down to their durable leather upper and rust-proof eyelet lacing system. Along with an attractive appearance, you will be kept comfortable by the removable moulded EVA insole and great underfoot grips. These are perfect footwear for damp conditions and easily among the best women’s walking boots 2018/19.
– Waterproof Dri-Tec breathable membrane
– Compression-moulded EVA midsole with shank
– Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole for grip
– Leather upper
You can buy all of the footwear featured on this list, and many more, from our outstanding full range of women’s walking and hiking boots.
Find everything else you need to be prepared for walking and hiking with our women’s waterproofs, base layers and thermals, rucksacks for women and much more with our full range of women’s outdoor clothing.
Last modified: October 26, 2018