Competition Terms & Conditions
#CountdownToKeswick Facebook & Twitter Competitions
- The promoter is Winfields Outdoors whose registered office is Albert Mill, Mill Street, Haslingden, Rossendale, BB4 5JW.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase neccessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be seen on both our Twitter or Facebook pages.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 8.30am the following day of the competition (excluding competition Day 5, which will be announced 9am 21.3.16).
- The winner will be announced via either Twitter or Facebook, and instructions will be given on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.