1 & 2 Season Sleeping Bags
During hot summer nights, the thought of sleeping in a thick, warm sleeping bag isn’t the most attractive of prospects. However, by using a 1 or 2 season sleeping bag you can get a great night’s sleep without getting too hot.
1 season sleeping bags are for the hottest of summer nights, usually in July and August or when camping in hot countries, and as you might expect, they are more compact and lightweight - these are great for music festivals. If you’re looking for slightly thicker sleeping bags, 2 season bags are ideal for the whole of the summer season and then also for the warmer nights in spring and autumn. As a guide the temperatures ratings for one and two season sleeping bags are as follows:
- 1 season sleeping bags: 10°C or higher
- 2 season sleeping bags: 5°C or higher
Buy your summer sleeping bag today at Winfields and get a better night’s sleep when camping. We also have 3 and 4 season sleeping bags for those colder nights and children’s sleeping bags to keep the little ones warm.
- Vango California XL 65oz Duvet Style Square Sleeping Bag£29.99 RRP £60.00 Save £30.01 Was £49.99
- Outdoor Revolution Sun Star Single 200 Sleeping Bag£29.99 RRP £36.99 Save £7.00
- Outdoor Revolution Sun Star Double 200 Sleeping Bag£54.99 RRP £69.99 Save £15.00
- Outdoor Revolution Camp Star Double 300 Sleeping Bag£69.99 RRP £89.99 Save £20.00
- Outdoor Revolution Camp Star Single 300 Sleeping Bag£39.99 RRP £49.99 Save £10.00