- Home /
- Kampa Watergate 8 Air Tent
Use this calculator to see which finance option suits your purchase.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
- 749.99 0
Term months Monthly Payment APR Total Payable
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Vis-à-vis style bedroom layout
- Two side doors, both with a large window and secondary mesh panel and one with a Wet weather entrance
- Weather protected ventilation
- Inner tent dividers and Pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy and Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
A classic tent design, the Watergate is what's known as a vis-à-vis tent - the two bedrooms face each other with a large living area in-between. The impressive windows make the interior feel light and airy with plenty of headroom. Access comes from the two large side doors, one of which has a protective wet weather canopy for access during inclement weather and both have a secondary mesh door to keep the bugs at bay.
This is a large tent, suitable for up to eight adults, but its practical shape means that it will fit most camp site pitches. Unlike some similar models, the Watergate does not taper at the ends making the tent large inside, especially the bedrooms. Complete with a fully sewn-in groundsheet to keep the weather and insects outdoors.
- Recommended For: Family Camping
- Flysheet Material: High quality Weathershield 75D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Groundsheet: Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Poles: Strong and easy to erect Inflatable AirFrame Technology
- Berth: 8 Person
- Pitching Time: 20 min
- Pack Size: 68 x 45 x 41 cm
- Weight: 25.3kg
- Colour: Pearl Grey
- Year of Manufacture: 2017
Write Your Own Review