Salomon Men's X Ultra 2 GTX Hiking Shoes
- Low-cut profile for freedom of movement.
- Gusseted Tounge - Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace Pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Sensifit - Works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Textile - An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear - Keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Non-Marking ContaGrip® - Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use.
- Advanced Chassis™ - Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap - The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments.
- EVA Shaped Footbed - Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support.
- Ortholite® - OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Mud Guard - Protective material all around the base of the shoe.