Vango Meteor 300 Tent
For delivery on Tuesday 21st of November, order this item in the next & select Next Day delivery at the checkout
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off
- Identical poles - easy pitching
- Multiple reflective points on tent & guy lines - better visibility in low light
- Fly and groundsheet only pitching option - ideal for lightweight camping
- Breathable polyester inner - Reduces condensation, for a better night's sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors - rain won’t drop into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation & keeps insects out
- Flysheet door vent - Provides ventilation for porch
- Inner pockets
- Fast pack tent bag - Large opening for easy packing. Compression straps control pack size.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, easy to release and perform well in all conditions
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System increases tent performs in adverse weather & high winds. Reduces sideways movement.
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch.