- Home /
- Wayfayrer Beans and Sausage
For delivery on Tuesday 23rd of January, order this item in the next & select Next Day delivery at the checkout
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
The Wayfayrer Beans and Sausage is a traditional dish that has been dried out so it can be stored and used for your leisure. When traveling in the great outdoors, food is just as important as any of your other pieces of equipment. The simplicity of just adding water, means this famous dish, is with you every step of the way.
- Meal: Beans and Sausage
- Nutrition: 2061kj/492kcal
- Allergens: Gluten from Wheat
- Weight: 0.3Kg
Nutrition Information: Beans (30%), Water, Pork Sausages (21%) (Pork (67%), Water, Potato Starch, Rusk, ( Wheat Flour, Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate),Salt, Stabiliser: Tri-Di-Polyphosphates, Tomato Puree, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Stabilisers (E412, E466, E415), Onion Powder, Paprika, Flavouring.
Write Your Own Review