- Home /
- Wayfayrer Spicy Sausage and Pasta
For delivery on Thursday 24th of May 2018, order this item in the next
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
The Wayfayrer Spicy Sausage and Pasta is a traditional dish that has been dried out so it can be stored and used for your leisure. When traveling in the great outdoors, food is just as important as any of your other pieces of equipment. The simplicity of just adding water, means this famous dish, is with you every step of the way.
- Meal: Spicy Sausage and Pasta
- Allergens: Gluten from Wheat, Egg and Milk.
- Weight: 0.3Kg
Nutrition Information: Cooked Pasta Shells (28%)(Water, Durum Wheat, Egg Albumen), Pork Sausage (15%)(Pork (78%), Water, Pork Fat, Rusk (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Potato Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Stabiliser: Disodium Diphosphate; Yeast Extract, Spice Extracts, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Filled into Bovine Casing), Tomato, Tomato Puree, Black Eyed Beans (8%), Onion, Water, Red Pepper, Olive Oil, Soured Cream (contains Milk), Maize Starch, Garlic Puree, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Red Chilli, Basil, Flavouring, Salt, Smoked Paprika.