- Home /
- Wayfayrer Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
The Wayfayrer Sticky Toffee Pudding is a traditional dish that has been dried out so it can be stored and used for your leisure. When traveling in the great outdoors, food is just as important as any of your other pieces of equipment. The simplicity of just adding water, means this famous dish, is with you every step of the way.
- Meal: Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Nutrition: 246kg/586kcal
- Allergens: Soya, Milk and Gluten from Wheat
- Weight: 0.3Kg
Nutrition Information: Energy: 1231kj/293kcal. Protein: 3.3g. Carbohydrate: 43.2g. Fat: 11.9g.
Contents: Toffee Sauce (52.5%) (Water, Sugar, Single Cream, Golden Syrup, Butter, Maize Starch, Cream Powder, Whey Powder, Colour: Plain Caramel, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum), Toffee Pudding (47.5%) (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Water, Vegetarian Suet, Toffee Pieces, Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Vegetarian Glycerine, Raising Agent: Baking Powder, Toffee Flavour