If you are looking for the best range of caravan awnings, Winfields Outdoors has just what you need. Our full and porch caravan awnings are sure to make your caravanning holiday go as smooth as possible, offering you some vital extra space to enjoy living in the great outdoors.
We have caravan awnings for sale from some of the best brand names in the industry, including Vango, Kampa, Sunncamp and Outdoor Revolution. While you should find all of our caravan awnings easy to set up, take a look at our range of inflatable caravan awnings for the most convenient way to pitch up at your site. With an extensive variety of sizes and styles, we’re sure you’ll be able to find one that fits your caravan perfectly, whether you want something handy and compact, or a more impressive extension to your space.
- Vango Tuscany 500 Air Elements ProShield Caravan Awning£1,594.99 RRP £1,745.00 Save £150.01
What are Full Caravan Awnings?
A caravan awning is a tent structure that fits seamlessly to the side of your caravan. Attaching to the side via a rail, you can easily step out of your caravan and into your awning to enjoy the benefit of additional space. Full caravan awnings are a great way to enhance your caravan trip, giving you a great place to relax and enjoy the fresh air and views in comfort!
What are Caravan Awning Sizes?
The most important thing to get right when buying caravan awnings is the size. Most full caravan awnings are available in a few different attaching heights, each with a little adjustability to fit a range of vehicles. Find out waht attaching height your caravan requires before you start look for an awning, so you know what will work.
Here are the things you need to know to buy the right size caravan awnings:
- The attaching height of your caravan - This is important for making sure your awning fits securely. Most of our caravan awnings fit between 235 - 250cm but please double-check this before-hand.
- The floorplan size - This is how much space your awning will give you. Make sure it is sufficient for your needs.
- Rail Compatibility - Some awnings require a minimum length of straight rail on your vehicle to fix onto.
- Awning Annexe - If you think you may want more space in the future, see if it can be extended with a further awning annexe.
How to Fit a Caravan Awning?
If you are erecting a caravan awning for the first time, you may feel like you have all the gear and no idea! However, if you can put up a tent, you will probably be able to make a good go of a caravan awning. If you already have an awning rail on your vehicle, your awning should be able to thread right in.
Read our Caravan Awning Buying Guide for more information.
Which Caravan Awning Should I Buy?
Once you know what size caravan awning you are looking for, you can narrow your search down to choosing which one to buy. Some top features you may wish to look out for are:
- Skylights and large windows for plenty of natural light
- Curtains for privacy
- Lantern hanging points
- Flat entry for wheelchairs or pushchairs
- Additional weatherproofing features to protect your from wind and mud
Don’t forget to buy an awning rug and groundsheet to make your camping trip as comfortable as it can be. Check out our awning cleaning and waterproofing as well to make sure yours stands the test of many weekends away!
Shop our caravan awnings for sale here at Winfields Outdoors for one of the best selections at brilliant prices!