- Home /
- Jack Wolfskin Kids Zenon Down Jacket
- Reflective labels on sleeve
- Embroidered logo to chest
- Fabric pull tags to zips
The Zenon by Jack Wolfskin is a lightweight feel with an insulation that seriously performs, ideal for your little ones this winter season.
Knowing that kids require a robust jacket, synthetic fibres have been used that are insensitive to water droplets therefore rain showers and perspiration are kept away from the skin; even if the jacket should become wet during showers, none of the insulation performance will be lost.
So whether they are accompanying you on family trials, attending camps with school or simply just need a school jacket that will offer protection against the dredded english weather then the Zenon is a great choice.
- Jacket Type:Down Jacket
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Waterproof: No but water repellent
- Insulated: Yes, Microguard Maxloft synthetic fibre insulation which is certified to ethical standards
- Breathable: No
- Windproof: Yes, with Stormlock 100% windproof technology
- Pockets: 2 hip pockets
- Hood Style: Fixed hood
- Weight: 385g