Salomon Men's Quest Prime GTX Hiking Boots
- Waterproof split suede leather - Split-suede leather materials allow for longer wear and dura...
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
- Gusseted tongue - Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Sensifit™ - Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Protective heel cap - Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
- Textile - An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Gore-Tex®'s Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, we use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in our adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
- Non marking Contagrip® - Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- Advanced Chassis™ - Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
- Protective rubber toe cap - The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Mud guard - Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Heel foam
- Heel Strap
- Water Resistant textile
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Injected EVA
- Molded shank
- Lace Locker
- Weight: 490g