The term 'Winfields Outdoors' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose trading address is www.winfieldsoutdoors.co.uk, C/o Winfields Limited, Registered Office, Albert Mill, Mill Street, Haslingden, Rossendale, BB4 5JW, UK. Our company registration name is Winfields Limited, our company registration number is 05127529 and registered in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Discount Codes - sometimes we offer discount codes but certain products/ranges may be excluded, more details can be found here.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- www.winfieldsoutdoors.co.uk welcome you to browse and purchase from our online store, please note that certain prices or products may not be available in store. All of our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current prevailing rate. Prices for our delivery charges can be clearly seen on the delivery section of this website.
Complaints Policy - If you feel the need to raise a complaint that can’t be answered using our Contact Us Form, then please email our customer service team at [email protected]. We will acknowledge your complaint with 7 days. We will aim to resolve/respond to your complaint within 28 days. If we are unable to resolve/respond to your complaint within this time frame, we will contact you to let you know and advise when you can expect a final resolution to your complaint. If your complaint has not been resolved or a final response has not been received, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can contact the FOS - Financial Ombudsman Service using the FOS online complaint form or if you prefer you can discuss over the phone directly with the FOS on 0300 1239123 or 0800 0234567.
Safe and Secure - Our online shop is fully secured by Comodo and all credit card transactions processed are fully encrypted by SSL security.
If any products are sold and we cannot supply for any reason we shall offer a full refund or an alternative product and communicate the problem to you.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay later.
- Slice it.
- Slice it in 3.
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.