The Vango Rock 300 tent is a strong, compact and affordable tent that is ideal for first time campers and music festival goers. The roof pole that comes with this 3 man tent means pitching is easy and there’s ample headroom, plus there are some great features that really mean this tent offers great value for money.
These features include a breathable polyester liner, allowing condensation to pass through so you get a restful sleep. Conveniently positioned lantern hanging points, fire retardant fabrics and weather testing to European standards all make the Vango Rock 300 one of our most popular tents.
Vango Rock 300 Tent Features:
- Flysheet Material: A highly waterproof and quality Vango Protex® 70 (3000HH) denier polyester flysheet with taped seams
- Groundsheet: A robust, hardwearing and waterproof PE groundsheet
- Poles: Strong, light and easy to pitch Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles
- Berth: 3 Person
- Pitching Time: 7 min
- Pack Size: 50.0 x ø16.0cm
- Weight: 3.48kg
- Year of Manufacture: 2017